WARRANTY, DELIVERY, REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
M/s. Maxwel Aircon India Pvt Ltd. through its ATM Safe Security Solutions Business (hereinafter referred to as “Company”)
TERMS OF WARRANTY
This product will be delivered within 2-3 days of receipt of Order/Payment. This product comes with a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase. This is against manufacturing defects, when used for Home, Hotel, Office, and Banks. In the event of a defect developing in the product, contact the Company and provide information about the defect, the model number and serial number/date code of the product.
- This warranty is valid only within India.
- This warranty will be valid only if this Warranty Card is brought along with the purchase bill/receipt, as a proof of date of purchase, and is presented together with the defective product.
- The warranty is confined only to the first purchaser of the product and is non-transferable.
- Whilst the company will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it is made explicitly clear that the company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
- If any part found defective due to faulty workmanship or material, it shall be replaced at the sole discretion of the company by a similar functionally operative part only and may be different from the original part. Any part or component removed from the product shall be the property of the company and the company/its authorized service provider shall have the right to retain any such part or component.
- In the event of the Company carrying out repairs or replacements during the said warranty period, the warranty will only continue for the unexpired period and shall not be extended under any circumstances.
- This warranty shall not include any consumable parts like batteries, plastic parts etc. and any other accessories.
- This warranty shall not include damage resulting from accident, mishandling, negligence, tampering, fire, acts of nature, loss of components or accessories.
- This warranty shall not extend to the payment of any monetary consideration or compensation under any circumstances whatsoever.
- This warranty does not include preventive checks and routine maintenance.
- At the time of service, transport to and from the Company, any damage to the safe (including but not limited to Dents/Scratches) will not be covered in the warranty.
- The Company or its authorized customer service center reserves the right to retain any part(s) or component(s) replaced at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the equipment during the warranty.
- The Company’s employees or its authorized service franchise/dealers do not have any authority either to extend the warranty period and/or to vary the terms of this warranty.
- It is made specifically clear that under no circumstances will the Company incur any liabilities for any damage caused due to gas leakage/fire/burglary/power fluctuations etc., if undetected, either by malfunctioning or by improper usage or lack of maintenance.
- Any claim made under this warranty shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.
- Please do not allow unauthorized persons to try to repair your product.
- Use of phenyl, bleach, detergent, or any other chemical on the product is strictly prohibited.
- Please present this warranty card along with proof of purchase if any manufacturing defects arise within the warranty period.
- At the time of service, the customer shall bear the expense of shipping the product to and from the Company.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- The completed warranty card copy is not sent along with the defective product at the time of service.
- The product is not operated according to the instruction manual.
- Defects are caused by improper or reckless use.
- If phenyl, bleach, detergent, or any other chemicals are mixed with the water to clean the Safe and Electronic Lock.
- Modifications or alterations have been made to the product or if the product has been tampered with, in any manner whatsoever.
- Repairs to the product are carried out by anyone other than an authorized company representative.
- For defects other than faulty parts or workmanship such as damage due to lightning, defective batteries, spillages, accidental damages, corrosion, act of God etc.
- The serial number/date code is deleted or altered.
- If the item is damaged due to force majeure.
- If damage is caused by over filling the safe above its allowable capacity.
- Batteries: This Warranty does not apply if the product is damaged by the use of exhausted, leaking or used batteries or fails to function correctly as a result of the use of such batteries.
Please keep this Warranty in a safe place.
It is valuable.
- 10 Days Replacement only
- We are happy to exchange the product purchased from any retail store in India within 10 days of the original purchase, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective, or different item delivered to you.
- Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, user manual, warranty card, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return.
- We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing replacement.
Products marketed & serviced by Maxwel Aircon India Pvt. Ltd.
Maxwel Aircon India Pvt Ltd.
Regd. Office: 707, Dev Plaza, S. V. Road, Andheri West, Mumbai-400058, INDIA
Tel: +91-22-26719477/ 8383
- Website: www.maxwelstore.com,www.maxwelaircon.com,
Toll-free: +91 63588 55453
An ISO 9001: 2015
ATM safe manufacturing Company